When it comes right down to it, one of the most basic issues for web site is whether that your site users can find what they're looking for quickly and efficiently. Failing on usability is one of the main reasons despite looking good many websites fail to deliver on commercial goals.
There are certain standard paradigms of web interface design in how navigation is presented where it's located, and what it does. There are expectations formed by thousands of web site interactions which lead users to quickly and easily understand similar interactions.
While designing a site for you in addition to maintaining a common structural paradigm, our analysts and developers go extra mile to anticipate the user's needs. To provide one example such as web site login. we ensure that basic usability issues are addressed.
- Is easy to find.
- Provides easy access to recover lost passwords.
- Provides easy access to recover lost usernames.
- Informs the user of the advantages of registration.
- Provides the option to be remembered; so that they don't have to log in every time.
- Notifies the user of your use of their private data whether you use it or not.
- Makes it easy for the user to be aware whether they are currently logged in.
- Makes it easy for the user to log out, if they are.
- Gives users the ability to change their registration information, such as registered email address, username, password whenever they wish.
Besides ensuring that usability is properly addressed in the web site we design for you. we also provide usability consultancy services for your existing sites. Unlike many usability consultants. we undertake a holistic review of a site – focusing at the same time on other factors which affect the usability of the site such as the visual design clarity of the copy, quality of the HTML code, accessibility of the site and even its performance in search engines. We take all of these factors into account when providing recommendations and avoid compromising essential design elements to achieve greater usability.