Social Network Marketing
Social networking via websites such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Flickr and YouTube, is helping organisations to reach a bigger audience at a lower cost. More importantly it is helping them to build relationships and communicate in real time.
Finding the time to tweet
The problem that many organisations face is that they simply don’t have the time to manage an effective social networking strategy. It’s not unusual to find that an organisation will ‘try Twitter’ for a few days and then either not understand it or be put off by a lack of progress and so abandon it believing that ‘it won’t work for us.
Social networking - managed and planned
We can help to make social networking a marketing success for your organisation by managing it on your behalf or working with your marketing, sales and management team to manage it with you.
- work with you to define which social networking websites can work best for you.
- plan a content strategy for each of those sites including the type of content, contributors and frequency of updates.
- create strategies to attract more followers on Twitter, friends on Facebook, connections on LinkedIn and visitors to your other social networking content.
- manage the social networking sites for you, adding content on your behalf.
- manage your company’s Twitter feed, regularly tweeting on your behalf, replying to your followers escalating questions within your organisation when a tweet needs an ‘expert reply’.
- help you to make social networking a core part of your organisation’s marketing, sales and communications.
- help your teams to become an effective part of a successful social networking strategy.
How we work depends on the needs of the organisation. We can manage an organisation’s social networking activities entirely on its behalf or we can provide the expertise and bandwidth to help to build up an effective social networking programme that is then taken back in-house to be managed by the client.
Either way our goal is the same: to build an effective social networking strategy that helps to transform how your organisation markets and communicates.